Monday 16 February 2015

Minnie Mouse 3rd Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated my cousin Willow's 3rd birthday! This year has sure flown by, if you remember, I made the farm animal cupcakes/cake for her 2nd birthday last year. Willow sure looked cute in her little Minnie Mouse dress! I made a Confetti cake with strawberry buttercream and decorated it in pink fondant with polka dots, ruffle trim, big bow and ears. Of course, the iconic Disney font for the '3' too! The cupcakes were chocolate and vanilla with strawberry buttercream. I used freeze dried strawberries for the colour/flavour, no artificial dyes :)




















If you want to do a fun themed birthday party for a child, email me at sweetsbymorgan@gmail.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com