Tuesday 27 May 2014

Woodland Friends Party (Part 1) - Toadstool Cupcakes and Marshmallow Pops


I had the pleasure of creating all the fun goodies for  my little cousins 1st birthday party a few weeks ago, and I was so happy to hear the theme was Woodland animals. I knew right away I wanted to make these adorable toadstool pops! I had the wood stump with the holes in it (pencil crayon holder) and used some wood patterned paper straws, which matched perfectly! Marshmallows dipped in red chocolate and crispy white choc. pearls. They were a huge hit with the kids and even more with the adults! :)


The toadstool cupcakes were vanilla, dipped in melted red icing, with white choc. chips as the dots.


My cousin Willow had her eye on those cupcakes from the moment she arrived. As soon as she got the go ahead, she dove right in!! What a cutie!





 To see Part 2 of this party, click the link below:



For inquiries on birthday cakes, cupcakes, cake pops or more.... email me at sweetsbymorgan@gmail.com 
Even the birthday girl got her hands dirty with the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com