Tuesday 27 May 2014

Woodland Animals 1st Birthday Party (Part 2)


For this Woodland Animals party I did an adult cake (shown above), as well as the smash cake for the birthday girl ( with the owl).  I wanted the cake to resemble a tree stump with the chocolate icing. I made some little fondant toadstools and party animals to go on the top. There's a deer, fox, hedgehog, squirrel and owl, all with little party hats! I used some green sprinkles as grass, and a few flower and strawberry toothpick decorations.



I made the little banner using different washi tapes on hemp twine and tied it to wood patterned paper straws.



Here's the smash cake, complete with a fondant 1.


To see my Part 1 post on the toadstool pops and cupcakes, click the link below:




The birthday girl enjoyed her cakes and cupcakes! The first thing she grabbed was a fondant toadstool! LOL



For inquiries on birthday cakes, email me at sweetsbymorgan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com